Ambu SPUR II provides users with exceptional tactile and visual feedback during resuscitation. The bag is highly responsive, featuring minimal mechanical resistance.
Ambu Spur II is the only single-use resuscitator that is made from a SEBS polymer instead of PVC. This classifies Ambu SPUR II as environmentally safe and fully disposable, thus eliminating all risk of cross-contamination.
Advantages, features & benefits
- The unique single shutter valve system
- Integrated handle for user comfort
- Thin-walled compression bag
- SafeGrip surface for secure handling in stressful environments
- Medication port
- Ergonomic, lightweight design makes extended ventilations less fatiguing
- Fast recoil time allows for rapid ventilation
- Easy attachment of manometer and PEEP valve
- Unique single-shutter valve system for reliable functionality
- Swivel between valve and mask permits 360° positioning in relation to the patient
- Integrated handle for user comfort and uniform compression
- Thin-walled compression bag allows for lung compliance and "feel"
- Extremely low valve resistance for unimpeded airflow
- Soft splashguard for user safety
This item includes Vat in the price.
Business are advised to order by email for your business prices.